For Entertainment Books Ordered From Entertainment.com or Member Services:
For U.S. Returns: click here to begin your return For Canadian Returns: click here to begin your return
- Entertainment will only accept Entertainment Book returns within 30 days of the order date (with the exception of promotions that specifically state "no refunds or returns")
- All shipments include the ability to create a pre-paid merchandise return label at our Return Portal by following the instructions on the shipping label.
- The Order Number is located above the shipping address (it begins with 'S' followed by a set of numbers). To ensure that Entertainment receives and issues the proper credit for the returned book(s), please use that merchandise return label to return product to our warehouse. If the package has been opened, please include the packing slip that was listed on the second label on the exterior of the shipment.
If you did not purchase your Entertainment Book(s) from Entertainment.com or Member Services, you would need to return the Entertainment Book(s) to the point of purchase. Your purchase would be subject to the policies for return/refund of the seller.
- Book returns must be in resalable condition and will be accepted only if they are free of damage and/or tears.
- Refunds are given in the amount of the purchase price, less $7.95 (USD) per order for return shipping and handling. This is a direct pass-through of the costs related to shipping the Entertainment Book(s) back to Entertainment.
- The $7.95 (USD) return shipping and handling charge can be waived if you return the book(s) at your own cost.
- All returns will be credited to the credit card account used to purchase the book(s) and will be processed no later than 10 business days after being received. It may take more than one billing cycle for your return credit to appear on your statement.
- Requested credits/refunds due to promotional offer changes are not eligible for price adjustments.